POSITION: Digital and Social Media Intern
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Promotions
REPORTS TO: Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager
STATUS: Unpaid, College Credit Only
SUMMARY: Seeking an enthusiastic and creative Web and Editorial Intern to support with daily HTML/CSS maintenance and design for Orange Bowl website.
• Day-to-day responsibilities in all aspects of web page creation and editing of the Orange Bowl website.
• Provide support to the Marketing department to ensure that company’s internal online needs are met in a timely manner.
• Responsible for completing tasks submitted by internal Orange Bowl Departments.
• Weekly creation and delivery of Orange Bowl e-newsletters.
• Daily editing and design of subpages.
• Daily content development.
• Assist with social media campaigns.
• Assist in all New Media tasks as needed, including photo cropping/editing for stories.
• Assist the marketing department with web and graphic production for special projects.
· Assist with marketing research, surveys, special projects and implementation of marketing plans for Orange Bowl events.
· Representation at various South Florida business functions and sporting events
· Other tasks as assigned by supervisor and senior management
• 1+ years CSS, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, HTML and basic understanding of CMS
• E-newsletter creation
• Developing editorial content for the web
• Creating web pages using CMS
• Basic understanding of SEO
• Editorial and blogging experience a plus.
• Must be available to work ALL Orange Bowl Committee events (weekdays and weekends) including but not limited to the Orange Bowl Youth Football League
• Other tasks as assigned by Department Heads.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY